Thursday, October 25, 2007

A new look

Last night I enjoyed a nice shampoo, head massage and haircut. It was long overdue since my last haircut was before Nathan arrived!

Yes, I look a bit tired but I got myself a new look!

Some of the reactions I received today from my first graders:


"You cut your hair, Mrs. Martin?"

"Oh, Mrs. Martin, you got a new look!"

"Nice haircut!" (boy)

"I like your hair!"

"I didn't even recognize you at first."


The compliments just kept coming...such sweet students I have.


Nathan....you're next. Can you see his long wispies at the back of his head? He's scheduled for a little trim in the near future.

4 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

I love you hair. It looks great. Don't you love when your students notice things like that?

Emily said...

I LOVE IT! Mrs. Martin, you look gorgeous!

Amber said...

Thank you! The only problem is I can't get my hair as straight as my hair dresser can. Today I went for the wild and wavy look...in other words I didn't do anything to it:)

Anonymous said...

Good words.