Sunday, October 14, 2007

Our Weekend Happenings

Since my mommy hasn't had time to update our blog I thought I'd help her out.

So here's what we've been up to this weekend...
Friday night we went up to the Palos Verdes mall. Mom wanted to stop by the GAP to look around. My parents put me in a hooded sweathshirt, stuffed me in the carrier and then wrapped me up with my blankie. (It was cold that night.) They thought this hat was hilarious. I couldn't really move so what else could I do but let them put it on my head. What do you think? Then we met up with Aunt Sandi, Uncle Matt, Grandma Shelly and Grandpa Scott at Red Brick Pizza. This is my parents' favorite pizza place. The pizza did look pretty good!
These are my new jeans from GAP Kids.


On Saturday we went over to Grandma Karrie and Grandpa Jim's house. We spent time with Uncle Taylor while grandma and grandpa went to dinner. Check out the new car they bought me!
How do you start this thing up?

Today we attended our new ward. We were in the Riviera Ward but it was dissolved so we are now in the Torrance 1st Ward. There were still many familiar faces. But no matter where I go I always have admirers.
This evening Stephen and Julia came over to hang out. We played a new game called "Pirate's Cove." They seemed to have fun with this game once they figured out how to play.


All in all it was a good weekend.




8 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

He looks so cute in his jeans. I love the car too. How fun!

Jodi said...

Amber, what a smart boy your raising. I loved Nathan's blog. He's a cutie!

Jodi said...

From one teacher to another-I meant to write you're not your. Anyway, thought I should clarify.

Ambie T. said...

I like the hat!

Shelly and Scott said...

We love Nathan....he is changing so much i noticed today. He is taking everything in and is reaching for everything around him. He loves the TV remote. What a cutie.

Emily said...

That picture with the hat is hilarious. He looks a little unappriciative of the little game you were playing. ;) So funny.

Anonymous said...

Kevin does not get involved enough with this blog. I am beginning to think that he is a deadbeat dad.

Sincerely,

Britt

Ambie T. said...

Amber- Guess what???? There is a new dance studio in town and I am helping with their marketing and they will start an Adult Ballet class soon. Can you join me?