Thursday, October 25, 2007

Five months

Nathan has grown and changed so much recently!


He's getting pretty good at sitting up.

And he's becoming aware of the food mommy and daddy eat.
"What is this stuff?"
"What? I can't eat this yet?"
He's definitely going to be ready for solids in a few more weeks.Just within the last few days, Nathan has become such a little rolie polie! He rolls from his tummy to his back, then back to tummy and on and on. He can now move across the floor which makes me a little nervous. He also is starting to make crawling motions.
I just love my little boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kevin his threatening phone calls aren't going to hold up well in court.

With love,

Britt

Shelly and Scott said...

He is changing so much right now. He is getting ready to explore. Brace yourselves...He is interested in everything. I love your new do amber, and I loved the comments of your 1st graders. See you soon. Love, MOM