Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tag....I'm it

A few facts about me
Jobs I've held:
1. Mom
2. 1st grade teacher
3. Carter's Services (working for my dad)
4. BYU Catering
5. Retail- GAP and Express

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Tommy Boy
2. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
3. Pride and Prejudice (the long version and the current one)

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Sweets (candy, ice cream, cookies...)
2. Blogging
3. Reading

Places I have lived:
1. Torrance, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. San Pedro, CA

Shows I enjoy:
1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. Lost

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. "I've seen that smile somewhere before"....well, I didn't really think that. I first saw Kevin at a Saturday's Warrior play put on by a nearby Stake. I did think "he looks familiar...is he in my stake?"
2. "I hope that cute guy asks me to dance." We officially met at a church youth dance.

Places I've been on vacation:
1. Lots of camping trips growing up
2. Utah
3. New York City and Rochester, NY
4. Oahu and Maui

Favorite Foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Terriyaki chicken and rice
3. Ice Cream

Websites I visit daily:
1. Friends' Blogs
2. Hotmail

Body parts I have injured:
1.fingers-those darn paper cuts
2. stubbed toe-ouch!
3. ok...so I have no real injuries to report. I consider myself very lucky.

Nicknames I've been called:
1. Ambie
2. Am
3. Amberger
4. Schpaloney

Now I get to pick 4 blog buddies to do this. Tag...you're it!
1. Amber T.
2. Lacey
3. Lanna
4. Rachel

Who tagged me:
Jodi Howe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot "Ambler" for nicknames

Amber said...

Kelvin would be disappointed that I forgot that one.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kelly for reminding her about Ambler...I've never heard of the last one...where did that come from?

Kevin