Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Impressions

Today we went to Fashion Island Mall. My mom had seen this cart that does cute hand and footprints in clay so that's what brought us to Newport Beach.
Here's Aunt Rachel and Aunt Rebecca with Nathan. They were fighting over who got to push Nathan's stroller throughout our mall trip. This little boy is very loved.
This is just after Nathan had his hand and foot squished into clay. The lady did a great job and was very quick. The cart is called Impressions by Donna...very cute ideas. I'll have to get pictures from my mom of the actual process to post later.
Since we were in the neighborhood we stopped by to visit my Aunt Kris and family who live in Huntington Beach. Some of us went for a swim in their nice pool. Nathan decided to just keep cool in the shade except for a few pictures under the sun.
Too cool for words.

4 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

There is a place in Utah County that does the same thing. It is called Tiny Touches. I had a hand and foot print done for both my girls. I love them. Emma loves trying to stick her hand and foot in them to see if they will fit. :)

Emily said...

Cute photos and idea, sounds like a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Nathan is such a little chubber!

Anonymous said...

Nathan looks so cute with his little hat and sunglasses!