Sunday, April 15, 2007

Wicked

Kevin and I saw "Wicked" yesterday. We went with my two youngest sisters, Rachel and Rebecca, my Grandma Carter and our friends Cameron and Jane. In case you're wondering, Wicked is the story behind the good and wicked witch from "The Wizard of Oz"...it definitely puts a new twist on the original. It is such a fun show, the characters are hilarious (namely, Glinda) and of course the music is great! There were a couple of real intense, loud music moments where the baby was squirming around like crazy...I'm not sure if he was dancing along or trying to jump out of my belly!
Here we are with Cameron and Jane after the show. There were way too many people all around but we managed to get a quick picture before moving out with the herd:)
I really wanted a picture of us outside but there was no way that was going to happen. So I had to just snap a picture of the signs and call it good. Such a fun afternoon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I am so jealous! I have wanted to see that forever. Sounds like so much fun. Can't believe how grown up your sisters are!

Laura

Ambie T. said...

I (still) love your cute belly!