Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tired

I must say that the effects of being pregnant are finally starting to get me. I am 35 weeks now. This last week of work was more tiring then usual. The extra weight is slowing me down and I have to pace myself. Saturday morning I woke up around 8 am but felt like a bump on a log until around 12 noon. I even had to lay down again for a little nap. Eventually Kevin and I went out to run some errands. We bought a few things for the baby which was fun. I was walking slowly the whole day though because my legs were a little sore and getting in and out of the car was quite the process:) Luckily this week is my last week teaching. I actually only have 4 days left since I'm taking Tuesday off. I'm really looking forward to my 4 weeks off before the baby comes! I hope I have enough energy to get some things accomplished (and have a little fun) during my time off before the baby.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Amber,
Thanks so much for your post on my blog! It is so much fun to get an unexpected note. You are just too sweet. I am so excited for you and your baby boy. Boys are do much fun, you will just love it. I hope you last few weeks pregnant go by quickly, as they are the roughest. Please keep in touch, I would love to hear how your labor went, I am going to post your blog on my blog roll so I can check on you! Best Wishes!
Emily Loria

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Amber! You are almost there and all the uncomfortableness (is that even a word? :) will have been worth it.

<3, Laura