Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy feet

Nothing like a pedicure to make
happy feet!
Since I took the day off, my mom treated me to a pedicure and lunch. It's always fun to get pampered. My poor feet were in need of some love and attention. The best part was the foot and leg massage!
After getting our toes done, we decided we were in need of some new sandals. We were careful to not ruin our nicely done toes as we tried on lots of shoes:) We both ended up getting two pairs. (Sandals are my standard footwear.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww, sounds like so much fun. Your feet look great :) Love the sandals too.

Laura

Emily said...

Your Pedi looks so nice, I love new shoes.

Anonymous said...

this is good stuff. you have me hooked like laguna beach. Im going to stay tuned.

this is britt ashcraft