Saturday, September 15, 2007

Decisions, decisions...

Halloween is coming and we have some big decisions to make...
To be Nemo
(this costume is hilarious)

or Mickey Mouse?

I thought Nathan would make a great little chipmunk (just look at those cheeks) but I haven't come across such a costume yet. My mom and Rebecca picked up these 2 costumes last weekend for Nathan to try out. I'm leaning towards Mickey Mouse. Plus a teacher I work with has a Minnie Mouse costume I could borrow.

What do you think?

9 comments:

Lanna said...

I vote for Mickey, but I've got Disney on the brain. If you come across a baby Tinkerbell costume, PLEASE let me know! :)

Anonymous said...

Amber-
Nathan is so cute in both costumes but Mom, Ryan & I all vote for Mickey Mouse. Nemo was cute but the Mickey costume you could see his cubby cheeks more.
-Rebecca Carter

Shelly and Scott said...

Too Cute!!! I love them both, but I vote for Mickey Mouse. I love the little widows peak at the top of his forhead. I love how cute his little legs look. Have fun choosing.

Jodi said...

Either costume is a winner, but I think you should go Mickey if you could be Minnie. What would Kevin be?

Wilde Mom said...

Hard decision. He does make a cute little fish. :) We are still trying to figure out what do for the girls. Emma is having a Halloween parade at school. Any ideas? Mickey and Minnie would be a cute pair. Last year Emma was Little Red Riding Hood and Mary was Mary had a little lamb. :)

Amber said...

Kevin doesn't have a costume but maybe we can come up with an idea for him. I'm only dressing up for the costume parade at my school. And of course Nathan will join me and my class.

Anonymous said...

Mickey, definitely Mickey.

B. Perky

Ambie T. said...

I am with Becky, go for Mickey!

Emily said...

I LOVE the Mickey outfit!