Saturday, September 15, 2007

Back to School...

means back to work for me.
Well, I survived moving to a new classroom, unpacking and getting the room ready for the first day of school. The first 7 days have gone well and I have a great little class. But I do miss Nathan! We're very lucky to have both grandmas close by and willing to watch him while I'm at work. My mom even brought Nathan by a few days last week during my lunch time. That was a nice surprise.
I'm happy to say that I've been leaving school around 3:30 pm each day. (This is a big deal since in the past I usually stayed at work until 5pm or later.) I'm learning to be very efficient with my time during the day and it also helps being my 5th year teaching 1st grade. I'll post a picture of my class soon.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I was wondering how school was going for you...I'm so glad that you are enjoying your class. Nathan is so lucky to have two grandma's to take care of him.