Thursday, July 19, 2007

Martin Family Reunion

The Martin Family is all together this week. So far...

Most of the family enjoyed a day at Wild Rivers on Tuesday. Nathan and I stayed home so we missed out on the water park fun.

Nathan finally met his Great-Grandma Virginia (she lives in Washington). Lots of love and kisses:)

Wednesday we went to The Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach. It was a fun little outing. Nathan slept the whole 2 1/2 hours we were there. After the aquarium some of the family went down to the tide pools in San Pedro. Nathan was hungry so we skipped out on that part.
I'm so glad we got one good picture of the three of us. My camera battery was low so I was lucky to even get these few pictures.
Pretty but toxic fish...Nathan wasn't impressed I guess.

We ended the day with a yummy meal at Islands... Grandpa Marty's treat. This was also Nathan's first time meeting his Great-Grandpa Marty. My camera battery was dead by this point so I didn't get a picture.

It's been fun spending time with the Martin Fam.

2 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Cute photos of the family outing. I like the one of Grandma Virgina and the one of Nathan in his car seat. Hoping Nathan is feeling better.

Emily said...

Are the San Pedro tide pools the ones with that scary old rickety wooden staircase built on the rocks? I think I have been there before. One of these days when I am out visiting, I would love to meet up!