Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bonjour (ou Bonsoir)

My sister Kelly is in France right now for BYU study abroad. I still don't know why I didn't do that while at BYU. Someday I'll make it there! Meanwhile I'm enjoying all of Kelly's fun pictures she posts online. I was also inspired to try out what's left of my french skills...it's been awhile.
Nathan is modeling his "escargot" gown that Kelly gave him. It has snails all over it...tres chic!
This is how Nathan feels about Aunt Kelly being gone for so long:
"Je suis tres triste."
But Nathan was happy to hear that Kelly is having so much fun and eating yummy french cuisine. (All your food pictures made my mouth water...especially the chocolates and cupcake!)
Je t'aime, Kelly. XOXO Nathan

4 comments:

Laura said...

So cute Amber!
Almost made me miss French class :)

Shelly and Scott said...

O.k. Amber that last picture of Nathan is too cute. Kelly is going to get a kick out of the last bunch of photos. I'm so glad she can see Nathan grow while she's gone. She told me she bought him a t-shirt in Berlin. Hope it fits by the time she gets back. Loved the french words and the snail outfit!

Emily said...

Amber... Ohhhhhh, I am jealous too! I love french things and I collect eiffel towers. Someday I will make it there, someday!

I love this post, so cute!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! I can't wait to see him when I come home!
I'll have to bring you guys home some really good french chocolate... I definitely know where I can get some.