Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Six hours

We made it to church for the first time with Nathan on Sunday. He was so reverent during Sacrament Meeting...ok, so he was sleeping. It was nice to be at church as a family.
Here's father and son after getting home from church. Nathan was ready to eat and about to cry which made for this hilarious picture. What a face!
We gave Nathan his 3rd real bath last night. He just loves the warm water...it's very cute. This is how his hair looks right after a bath...it sticks straight up once we dry it!
The big news: Nathan slept six hours straight last night!
I couldn't believe it when he woke up at 4 am and I saw the time. We'll see if that happens again any time soon. (I put Nathan in bed with daddy this morning so I could get ready for the day...just had to snap a picture of them.)

6 comments:

Wilde Mom said...

Congratulations! I always looked forward to the time when they would mostly sleep through the night and I could get some rest. I hope it continues for you.

Lanna said...

Congrats on a semi-full night's sleep. May he establish a pattern like that. Sara Maeryn is getting into that kind of groove and it's WONDERFUL!

Brian said...

Hey! I was just looking at the baby announcement on my fridge and realized that Nathan just hit 1 month. He's already changed a bunch. Glad to know your all doing well.

Emily said...

Congrats on Nathans big sleep time block. I remember those days... seems like yesterday!

Ambie T. said...

What a sweet baby. thanks for kicking Ed into gear by letting him hold Nathan. He is more ready for a boy now! It was great to see you. I love the pic of the boys sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Amber and Kevin,

Your little baby boy is so very precious!!!

:) Norma Crawford