Saturday, June 23, 2007

One Month

Yesterday was a big day! Not only did Nathan reach his 1-month mark but I ventured out into the world...just me and Nathan. It was my 1st time driving since giving birth. We visited my school to say hello to the staff. I also wanted to check out my room. (I'm moving classrooms so I needed to draw a map of where I want things to go....luckily my sub packed everything for me.) After being at my school, and Nathan napping in the stroller the whole time, we headed over to my family's house. It was our first time there and Grandma Shelly was very excited to see us. After feeding, Nathan was very alert. He even gave a few smiles to grandma.

It's just hard to catch those smiles on camera!
It felt great to be out and about and I realized we need to do this more often.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Congratulations Amber on your big day (and your big boy.) Nathan is looking as cute as ever. Doesn't time fly when you're raising a baby?

Shelly and Scott said...

I love the photo of Nathan smiling and how cute his arms look folded. It was really fun to have you two over. It was good you made it out and about. See you soon!

Wilde Mom said...

Amber, he is so cute. I love his lips. I wish we lived closer so I could see you more often. You'll have to come visit me. :)