Saturday, May 05, 2007

Baby Shower

It was so fun to have so many friends and family at my shower. Thank you to everyone who came! The food was delicious, we received so many wonderful baby gifts and I enjoyed spending time with good friends. I felt very loved. Baby Nathan was moving around like crazy during the shower! I think he knew that the party and presents were for him and he didn't want to miss out on all the fun. Here's a few pictures from the shower:




Thank you to the Wood women and Kelle for putting this shower together for me!

2 comments:

Ambie T. said...

Awwww! I wish I could've been there!

Lanna said...

Oh my goodness, imagine my surprise when I saw Peggy Wood in those photos! My family has known her and her family for years! I grew up with Peggy's niece, Laura. Please give them my best. They'll remember me as a Carter, too. :)