Sunday, April 01, 2007

My Basketball

Many of the teachers that I work with refer to my belly as a basketball. So here I am showing it off! In this first picture I'm headless but I think it shows the roundness of my belly pretty well:)

Here's the classic sideview...my belly is definitely growing! I am 31 weeks now which means in about 2 months we will have a little baby boy here with us! It is both exciting and scary to think about. We still need to get the baby's room set up...which is the room you can see down the hallway. That is our main project for this month.
Here's a shot outside on our patio. Kevin is such an amazing photographer:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh, Amber...you look amazing!!! Love, love, love your belly. Can't wait to see you at your shower!

Laura Hopper

rachel said...

You're so cute!! Miss you VT buddy.