Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween

Here I am leading my first graders in the costume parade at school. Kevin brought Nathan so that he could join me for the parade. He stole the show!
You can see one of the moms taking our picture. I was so happy to see Kevin and Nathan...it made the costume parade fun for me. (Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the Minnie Mouse costume.) My students were so excited to see Nathan too. In the evening, we stopped by my family's house for a Halloween hello. I told Nathan to get some Swedish Fish for me. It was a little tricky with the gloves.
Then we stopped by Kevin's family's house. J-Lynn and Benjamin were there too so we got all the kids together for pictures. Here's Princess J-Lynn holding Nathan, Ben the Monkey and Taylor with his beads. This was quite the photo shoot!
And of course we had to get a family picture. Just look at Nathan's silly smile. We hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Do you teach in Torrance? Jeff went to Bandini Street. I only know because that name cracks me up! You both look cute in your costumes!

Wilde Mom said...

Sounds like lots of fun. I miss all of the activities that take place at school. That is great that Nathan and Kevin were able to stop by. I love the pictures. :)

Amber said...

Emily- Yes, I teach in Torrance. It's actually the elementary school I attended! Is Bandini the name of Jeff's school? That sounds familiar.

Sarah-Usually I'm not a big fan of the costume parade but it was fun with Nathan in my arms:)

Ambie T. said...

Soooo cute!