Friday, November 30, 2007

good things

It has been a busy and tiring week. But as I sat here, enjoying a few moments of relaxation, I began thinking about the good things in my life.


Here are a few:


I'm done with report cards! I know you may be thinking "how hard can 1st grade report cards be?" but trust me...they are a pain and take way too long to fill out. So, it is good to be done with report cards.

It is good to be married to someone who makes you laugh and you can be silly around. It is also good to be loved as "mama."


It is always good to enjoy yummy food. This is from Thanksgiving dinner at my family's house. Nathan was ready to sample daddy's food.

It is good to see a smiling face. It is also good to get a break from a busy boy who happens to be napping right now. (Nathan is enjoying his play center for the first time here.)

It is especially good to be home right now on this rainy day. I took a half day off work since Kevin is leaving for Tennessee for the weekend. I wanted to be home with Nathan. It worked out well. Not only do I get to enjoy time with Nathan but I avoided being inside the classroom with 20 first graders for a whole work day. (Actually, they were very good this morning.)

Oh, the good things in life!

No comments: