Thursday, September 20, 2007

Work it!

Yesterday Nathan was in such a happy and talkative mood when I came to pick him up at my family's house. We were having fun just watching him. Then my dad brought out the "big" camera. Nathan really knows how to work the camera. He began his photo shoot sitting up on the couch but then fell to his tummy. He pushed up with his hands and smiled right at the camera and all of us watching:)
He then started to twist and turn and, of course, smile right at the camera. It was very cute. After the "photo shoot" he just talked and talked. He had a captive audience between my parents, Ryan, Rebecca and me. We have so many fun "conversations" now.
Once we got home, Nathan needed some down time. Here he is just relaxing with his teddy and paci.
What a day!

3 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Such a little cutie. We so enjoy having Nathan over and listening to him talk now!

Ambie T. said...

What a sweetie!

Jodi said...

Amber, I can't get over how cute Nathan is... And from your story, what a personality!