Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bitten

If you love great deals then you may be interested in checking out BITTEN, a clothing line designed by Sarah Jessica Parker. I first heard about it on Oprah and was looking forward to checking it out because every item is under $20! The philosphy behind the clothing line: "It is every woman's inalienable right to have a pulled-together, stylish, confident wardrobe with money left over to live." Sounds good to me! I was disappointed when I found out that the clothing was only sold at a store called Steve and Barry's... never heard of it.So of course I was excited to find out that there is a Steve and Barry's not too far from us. On Saturday we went to Garden Grove with Kevin's family to eat at Perry's Pizza. Why did we go so far for pizza? Well, it's thick-crusted, square-shaped pizza that Kevin's mom loves. There use to be one in Torrance. It is very yummy. (I actually meant to get pictures at the pizza place.) After our pizza dinner, Kevin and I decided it would be fun to walk around The Block at Orange, which was close by. It's an outside shopping mall with a bunch of fun stores, including a Steve and Barry's. I was so happy to finally check out the clothing line.Kevin and Nathan hung out while I shopped. I grabbed a bunch of stuff to try on and came away with a floral top, 2 pairs of jeans (I couldn't resist $15 jeans) and some plum ballet slippers. I will definitely be going back for future shopping trips. Check out the clothing line here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PERRY'S PIZZA?!? Is is at The Block?

YUM!

Becky P.

Wilde Mom said...

Cute clothes Am!

Amber said...

Perry's Pizza is in Garden Grove at 6937 Chapman Ave. if you're interested in making the trip.

Jodi said...

Amber, thanks for the fashion tip. I too saw the Oprah with SJP's clothing line bitten, but I thought that the only stores that sold it where in New York. I'll have to talk Kent into visiting the Block soon (we only live 20 minutes away)!

Emily said...

Thanks for the tip Amber, I have two steve and Barry's within 15 minutes of me! EXCITED to check it out!