Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BBQ Hunt

Kevin and I have been talking about buying a BBQ for quite awhile...basically ever since we moved back in late January.So today we took a family trip to Lowe's in search of a BBQ.
Nathan assumed his usual shopping mode.
Here is the one we chose after checking out all our options. We also bought a few grilling tools."You OK dad...that box looked heavy!"
The amazing part of this whole shopping experience was that the BBQ and stroller both fit perfectly in the back of our car. (Of course we didn't think to take out the water bottles and 2nd car seat base box beforehand so those moved to the front seat.) Kevin's next project: putting together our BBQ.

We look forward to our first yummy meal off the grill!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm impressed that everything fit so neatly in your car. I am equally impressed that Nathan is such a lamb on outings. He's definitely a keeper.

Anonymous said...

I have great confidence Kevin will have that BBQ assembled in no time. I hope you invite me over for the first test run of your BBQ. I will bring the "secret sauce" and fire extinguisher. All you have to do is provide the meat & BBQ.