Friday, June 08, 2007

27 Years

My family watched Nathan tonight so Kevin and I could go out for my birthday. We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner and had a nice evening out. I enjoyed getting out but I missed my little guy.
Here we are before leaving for dinner. I'm actually dressed and have some make up on...amazing.
Our waitress brought me a mini ice cream sundae after we told her we needed to get home to our little one and didn't have time for dessert.
Kevin had this cake specially made for me...he knows how much I love polka dots. The cake was delicious!
Who wants more cake? "I do!"

"Eating cake is hard work...time for a nap."

Happy 27 Years to me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!

Lanna said...

Happy, happy birthday! I went to Cheesecake Factory for my birthday, too, except we took Sara Maeryn with us. She was just nine days old! Hard to believe she's coming up on six weeks! I hope you had a great night out.

Emily said...

Amber, you are exactly the same age as me now! Happy Birthday!! Your mini ice cream sundae is so cute!

Lacey Jay said...

Happy Birthday My Friend! I hope you enjoyed your night out!