Saturday, May 12, 2007

San Pedro Shower

I was happy to have a baby shower with all the ladies from San Pedro Ward. It still feels like my home ward since Kevin and I spent the first 4 1/2 years of our marriage in San Pedro. Thank you to Shawn for opening her home and giving such a wonderful shower! And thank you Lacey and Teesha for helping with the shower too.
All of the food was so yummy but I especially loved the cupcake tower. The cupcakes (with home made frosting) were so good! And here's Shawn and I right before I opened my gifts. I was surrounded by baby gifts...I felt a bit spoiled.
The dark blue outfit I'm pulling out was a little basket ball outfit complete with mini wrist bands. It made me laugh as I imagined Nathan running around in it with Kevin.

Here's some of the San Pedro ladies.
Thank you to everyone who came to celebrate with me! It was so fun to see all of you.

4 comments:

Lanna said...

It's fun to see all the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been there. I still have a gift coming your way! :)

rachel said...

How fun! You're supposed to be spoiled when you're pregnant! Miss you all!

Ambie T. said...

Awwww- I am so bummed I couldn't be there. It looks like you had a great time and turnout. (Ballet pun intened.) Happy Mother's Day!

Emily said...

I LOOOOVE the cupcake tower.