Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Baby's Room

Since I've been off work we really started to work on setting up the baby's room. Here's his crib with the adorable bedding.
I just love it!
And with the help of Jim (Kevin's stepdad) we got the letters up above his window. There's no turning back now after all the hard work and measuring it took to get those letters up:) Thanks Jim!
Here's a peek into our little guys closet. He's already acquired quite the collection of clothing, books and toys. One of the perks of being a teacher is that I was able to get a lot of great books through book orders using my bonus points.
This is a drawer of all the 0-3 months clothes we've washed so far. I can't wait to see him in some of these adorable outfits. Just look at those little shoes...I hope he can wear them each at least once:)
Tonight my job is to pack the hospital bag...I just want to to be prepared as possible. And tomorrow we meet with our pediatrician. Only 15 more days (give or take a few) until we meet our little guy!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Ohhhhhhh... I love little baby boy things! It just takes me back! Those little shoes are adorable. Before you know it, he will be running all over the house, making holes in the knees of his pants, talking your ear off, and asking you question after question. I am so excited for you!

rachel said...

Looks like you are ready!! Great choice of name!! :)

Ambie T. said...

Yay!I love his name to. It has a great ring to it.

Lacey Jay said...

Oh Man! It's gettin' close. Good Luck..Let us know when it happens we'll stop by the hospital. The room looks GREAT! If you need any help let us know.

Lacey Jay said...

Oh Man! It's gettin' close. Good Luck..Let us know when it happens we'll stop by the hospital. The room looks GREAT! If you need any help let us know.

Lanna said...

I'm so excited for you. Looks like you're set! Good luck with packing the hospital bag! We ended up not using ANYTHING we packed (except the camera).