Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Baby Time

At my doctor's appointment we found out that I'm 1 cm dialated and 50% effaced. I was surprised to hear that. My doctor said at this point I am considered "inducable." So the decision was up to us...to be induced or wait to see if things happen naturally during week 41. We decided to go ahead with the induction which means I go to the hospital Thursday night at 9pm. Then Friday morning they will start the pitocin. I'm nervous about it but also excited to know that our baby will be here soon...I can hardly believe it!

4 comments:

Ambie T. said...

Congratulations! I hope all goes well for you. May Nathan come as quick as Calista!

rachel said...

We'll be thinking of you & can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!

Emily said...

Congratulations! Try to get a good nights rest in the hospital! Good luck!

Lanna said...

Just checking in to see if Kevin has posted pictures yet. I've been thinking about you for the past two days. I hope everything went well!