Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Heart Day!

How did you spend your Valentine's Day?

We went to a Clippers game. My grandpa won 4 tickets and gave them to us to use. Cameron and Jane Chow joined us. Normally I wouldn't be that excited about a sporting event but we had really good seats. This picture was taken from our seats so you can see that we're only 6 rows from the court.

Here's us after the game...I was a bit sleepy by this time. I probably did more people watching than game watching but I had a good time. Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Lacey Jay said...

Hey Amber... What a fun Valentines Day... You are looking STUNNING! The belly is so cute... Yeah, we'd love to come check out your new place just let us know. See ya

Anonymous said...

Amber - you guys look adorable! I can't wait to see your tummy in person! Glad you had a good time. Ben would have loved to be at a game that close :)