Friday, December 29, 2006

Oh, boy!

We had our ultrasound Thursday, December 28th and found out we're having a boy! The doctor said that he looks healthy and is the right size for this time so we couldn't be happier. I'll have to admit I was a bit surprised to hear the words "it's a boy" because I always thought I would have a girl first. But I'm very happy and getting use to the idea of having a little boy. And of course Kevin is excited that he is going to have a son. This baby has made his presence known for the last 2 weeks...I guess I should have known it was an active little boy growing inside me!

2 comments:

Lanna said...

Many congrats! Boys are so much fun. Welcome to the wonderful world of Tonka trucks, rock collections, super heroes and Matchbox cars! :)

Ambie T. said...

Congratulations! Any names yet?