Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Moving around

I'm feeling the baby move which is very exciting. It started with a little "gurgle" in my belly while driving to work one morning. And now I'm feeling the baby move daily. It's little legs and arms are stretching and moving around inside me. It is so neat to feel! Kevin can't wait until he can feel the baby move. He tries now even though I tell him he won't feel anything:) He's very cute.

Another thing I am excited about is finding out if this baby is a boy or a girl...and so is our family! This Thursday, December 28th, we have an ultrasound appointment. They should be able to tell us the sex of the baby then so we'll keep you updated. Also, I will post some pictures soon since I'm on Winter Break now. I need these 2 weeks to rest up. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: